In transit to Vienna, Austria
Mt. Roraima. Venezueal, Brazil and Guyana borders meet on the plateau. The Real Lost World.
Good start for the list "places to visit before you die". Without planning "to die".
What a forty-something bear might know about the meaning of life.
My cousin Katya is so fond of Tumbago's feet, she says that they are smiling at her,
so he insisted on finishing the card with his left foot.
I have a passport too, in case you don't remember my post from May 2012. Bugger, have to renew it when we come back.
We had a long discovery day. Dzibelia under deep hypnosis remembered his place of origin - Tobago Main Ridge Forest and chose his date of birth. He calls himself Tumbago - from Tummy and Tobago, his place of birth.
The QR code on Tumbago's passport data page says:
- Tumbago Bear
- Tobago Main Ridge Forest
- Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Together we aspire, Together we achieve (republic's motto)
- Forged from the Love of Liberty (republic's anthem)
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
Last four lines are A.A. Milne quotes from Winnie-the-Pooh
What we think happened in The Little Prince. Influenced by what we found out lives in the Amazon Rainforest.
All that matters is to be on the right side of the grass. With a friend.
Gary Larson is our favorite cartoonist